Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm Catching Up!

As you know, yesterday I was at something like 5,500 words with NaNoWriMo. I'm just going to call it nano from now on because I'm lazy. I'm not even going to capitalize. Hey, all writers are lazy . . . actually, that could be just me. Whatever, I'm unique.

Anyway, today I got bored with the interwebz. Yeah, I don't know how, either. But I did. So I closed Mozilla and my word doc was open. And, don't you know it, Izaac pops into my head, carrying on with his story. I didn't even know what was going on before he was halfway done walking miles. I had to write furiously to catch up with him. By the way, Izaac, I both love and hate you for that.

Word count right now: 8,044.

Yeah. And that was in, like, an hour and a half? About that. Amazing. I'm so proud. This story just clicks, y'know? I bet I won't be saying that next week. Week two is always the worst. Urgh, I don't wanna have to do week two. Hey, wait a second, week two starts today. Well, not for me. Because week two starts at about 10k. I don't have 10k. But I expect to/hope to/probably won't reach 9k or so tonight. This blogging is taking up that time.

Just goes to show how much I love you all. I'm taking time out of my busy writing session to blog for you about my writing session.

Oh, and also, I got a plot bunny. (-_-) I know, right? Just in the middle of writing a novel that took ages to get the plot for, and another novel plot comes to me. But I think I can ignore it. It's General Fiction anyway, which isn't my type of genre. So, I probably won't end up doing it. Though, I might, because I have an itch to write G-F. Blah.

Anyway, I should get back to writing.

See/Blog to y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment