Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Fall-Down

I stumbled a few months ago. I tripped over my own struggling body. I fell and hurt myself badly.

Now I've rested and recuperated. I've got something in the works, but I'm not quite ready to reveal it to the public yet. It's a secret project, and I get stressed and pressured when I share anything for some reason. So I think I'll leave that gather its words in the document I currently have open on half of the screen (go Windows 7 screen-halving! :D).

I haven't blogged in a long while, but I've been reading other blogs. I felt too horrible to come back and write anything, to try and clear it up, to make excuses--because I don't have any. I just didn't blog and that was that. I didn't write, either. I mostly watched movies and TV shows. Now that I'm back at school, though, I don't have much free time so I've mostly been spending in on just writing and not surfing the web for random junk I don't need.

Well, I guess that ends this very short post, because I don't have anything else to talk about yet, other than that if you want to track my Secret Project's word count, look to the sidebar under SECRET PROJECT. ;)

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment